Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Why Is It?

Why is it that when I am doing a 30DC the thought of abstaining from a Reese's Peanut Butter Heart is easy.  I saw one, I wanted one and I chose not to eat it.  I played the thought game, "you can have just one, it is small!"  But, I decided not to eat it.  Why can I do it so easily by telling myself it won't help me stick to the challenge, but in normal "life" I can find a way to justify it?   I need to work on that.  The Reese's Heart isn't any better for me 28 days from now than it is today.  I need to just learn to say, 'no' all the time.

Today has been a good day so far, I ate only two squares of dark chocolate.  I can live with that.  I turned down the Reese's heart, I can really live with that.

We are having yummy bison chili with avocado for dinner, my wonderful husband cooked it for me.  He is the best.  I should take some pictures and share :)

I need to get to the laundry, we have a ton that needs to be folded.  I really hate doing laundry, can you tell?

Tht's all for now, more update later.  I am going to try to figure out if I am literally sticking to my percentage for the 10-20%.  I think just going by the percentage of my calories will give me an idea if it is going over or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment