Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sunlight!

So, no we still don't have the best sunlight yet, but it is actually making it off the horizon and into the sky.  Definitely leading to longer days and giving the hint of spring.  Although, it is still below zero and probably will get colder over the next few weeks.

Today was a pretty good day.  I didn't really eat as many veggies/fruits as I wanted to, but I stuck pretty well to the plan.  I just wasn't hungry for them, wasn't totally hunger today at all, although my calories don't show that.  I ate pretty well.

Hubby made some interesting treats, a chocolate covered prune, pretty tasty :)

I let hubby take some pictures of me this morning, but I was afraid to look at them.  I suppose I should upload them for integrity.  Sigh.

Here's to keeping up the goodness.

Oh, I did turn down Cheetos today that is a huge deal for me, I love them.

Ah well, I am not feeling too chatty tonight.  No real deep thoughts to share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment