Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Need to Find Motivation

Yeah, it has been low lately.  I *want to get to my goals, I just don't really *want to do the work to get there.  I need to work on that.

I am doing fairly well with eating during the week, but can't seem to keep it together on the weekend.  This is something I REALLY need to work on.

But, what has been the biggest struggle is stupid Mt. Washmore.  It just isn't happening.  That I REALLY, REALLY need to take care of...sigh.

So, today I ate well:
1 tbsp pecans, 2 walnut halves, two macedamia halves, homemade beef jerky, 7 Wasabi & Soy Sauce almonds. 

coffee with H&H and coconut milk 

lunch: hamburger patty, 5 shrimp, mixed berries with coconut milk and cinnamon, carrot. 


green tea with coconut milk- 2 cups


dinner: chicken (fried no skin), 1 beef rib, 4 parmesan crusted zucchini rounds, 7 almonds, brie


after dinner: 5 chocolate chunks (you know the kind for baking), a few walnut pieces, a few raspberries


So, I think I also need to re-cap my goals to help me remember what I want to achieve.  I added them to the side where my weigh-ins are.  I actually did really well on exercise last week.  I exercised 3 times, with a sprint on Friday and "LHT" on Tuesday and Thursday.  I did not track treats and stuff that well though.


Okay, that is all for now.  I will be trying to be better with getting on here everyday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment