Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Quick Update

I mde progress on laundry mountain!!!!  We got all the stuff folded from the top of the washer/dryer.  Not only that, but all my stuff and the kids stuff was put away, this is monumental!  I am thinking this new system might work, and then once the largest part of it is done we can work on a set night for each person.

I ate okay today.  I am hoping that I see some results, but I am thinking it might be time to limit my dairy again.  Yeah, I seem to be stuck.  It is either sodium or cheese, or maybe both.

I weighed 160.1 today, yup, keeping it real.  I didn't want to admit to that, but I have to.  I really think it is a result of the alcohol this weekend, so none this weekend for me (did you read that guys, none), well maybe one glass of wine.  Definitely no Carolans, too much sugar!

-Track food, at a minimum log 'treats'- one square of dark chocolate, some cheese and H&H
-Eat 5-10 veggies and fruits per day: just barely 5 :(
-Lift heavy things 2 times per week: 1 time so far
-Sprint once per week (can be tabata): already!
-Move slowly 2-3 times per week: not yet, need to work on this one- still
-Play: this wasn't on my list, but should be.  Eh, it is really something I need to work on- still


I have been managing to get to bed before 11:30, but need to work on getting it bck to 11.


That is it for now.  I need to get to sleep, it is 11:05 ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment