Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

What to say?

Nothing too exciting.  I have been really doing well with making lunches for me and Number 1 Son.  Well, I have been making my lunch for quite some time, but just started it for N1S recently.  The food they serve at lunch is not that great, and he seems to pick some of the worst choices they have.  So, for the first time in his public school education, I am making him lunch.  He doesn't always eat it all, but I figure even most of the time is better than burgers and pizza everyday.  I was thinking I should make lunch for my honey too, he might feel a bit left out.

I didn't work on laundry mountain tonight.  It wasn't because I forgot, but more of a burnout from folding about 6 loads of laundry last night.  I will wash an extra load tomorrow (I did wash/dry the morning load today).

My treats today: 1 piece chocolate, a piece of brie cheese, one bite of gluten free cake.
My fruits/veggies: cabbage, bell pepper, blackberries, cherries, raspberries, onion, plantain- not all were full servings, but I think it adds up to 5 servings total.

Exercise: LHT and sprint again.  Similar workout as Tuesday, just a little more directive from the PTL. Pyramid push-ups, squats, squat jumps, crunches, lunges and mountain climbers.  Sprints between each exercise, then run 3 laps around the field and walk two (I ran 2 walked one because my knee doesn't like the circles)

I guess that means tomorrow can be just a move slowly day, although I think I will get on the Total Gym and do some pull-ups :)

That's all for now.  Tomorrow is Friday!  Woot!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment