Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Yes, I did it again.

I had to. I liked the brightness of the last template, but I didn't like the way it was laid out and I couldn't change it. This one allows my pictures to be the right size and is still fun to look at. So we shall see how long it stays this way.

Today has not been a great primal day. I ate too many M&Ms, blech. I feel crappy about it. I want to say I should skip the scale tomorrow, but I need to face the music. Argh. I hate that, but it is part of the game. I think maybe the fact that I have not been as faithful about keeping up with my goals and being accountable has hurt me. I need to make sure I take the time to put marks where I need to for each area I achieve a goal.

I also need to make sure I do my end of the week tally and review/revise my goals each Wednesday. I am still on track to make my long term goals for this challenge, but I still would like to achieve my weekly goals.

I didn't really track my food today. I did try to make carnitas in the Crockpot. We didn't eat it tonight, I am thinking it will be dinner tomorrow. Steak for lunch tomorrow. I can't wait!!!!

Hmmm, maybe I should have D do some more progression pictures. They usually get me motivated to do better and to get to where the next picture looks even better.

I think right now I need to make a game plan for tomorrow. I need to stay focused and get my hiney in gear.

Food: primal- no M&Ms, eggs and bacon for breakfast, steak for lunch, pork for dinner
To Do: make jerky, laundry, put Pat's bed together
Exercise: run at Bear Lake (practice for test)

I think that is enough to start, just a few things i NEED to get done, everything else is gravy. With three extra kids in the house getting things accomplished is a little harder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment