Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 2

Today started with Squadron PT, which means EXERCISE! We did 'circuit' training, some running and strength mixed in. Sure wish they didn'tmake us do mountain climbers, those hurt my wrist. But, overall a good workout...my booty will be sore tomorrow for SURE!

Food for the day (I will add to this throughout the day):

breakfast: half avocado, scrmabled eggs with cheese, bacon, 4 oz of whole milk, dahs of hot sauce...Death Sauce baby!!!!!
coffee: whole milk and 1 tsp sugar
snack: beef jerky, 1 square dark chocolate
snack small apple, 10 almonds
snack: beef jerky
dinner: baked chicken marinated in yogurt and spices- Indian inspired with curried zucchini and cauliflower

water: 64 ounces minimum


I am going to add some gadgets to track my goals, weight and measurements so you don't have to scroll through all my posts to see the stats :)


So, I did not achieve on of my goals last night. I didn't get in bed before 11 p.m. I was in bed before 11:30, I think it was about 11:15, which is a HUGE improvement for me. I will keep working on it. Since I normally go to bed at about 12:30 - 1a.m. I feel like I made progress.





Weight: 163.8

0 comments:

Post a Comment