Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Food and Thoughts

Okay, so Day 1 wasn't too horrible :-)

Breakfast: coffee, milk and sugar (not primal, but a little bit is allowed), beef jerky, egg yolk
snack: 10 almonds, 1 square dark chocolate (serving is 6 squares)
snack: more beef jerky
lunch: rotisserie chicken, salad with Asian dressing, mayo (found some made with canola oil :-) )
snack: Slim Jim, beef jerky
dinner: mozzarella sticks, clams, curry chicken salad
dessert: blackberries with cream


Okay, I did that from memory. I will do a better job of really keeping it honest tomorrow. I have to write it down as I eat it for it to be accurate. Also, we had some foods that are not really primal left in the kitchen so we did eat those today- mozzarella sticks and fried clams. After that stuff is gone I won't be buying anymore.

My Goals:

-Lose 5-10 pounds
- journal, food diary
-Blog 3-4 times a week
- exercise 3-5 times a week, 3 times for work and two days with family
-be in bed by 11 p.m.
-tuck the kids into bed

Okay, so some of my goals are family oriented, like the exercise with the family and tuck the kids into bed. I think that if I want to get my body right I need to get my mind right and my heart right if I want these changes to stick. I know I can do this, I just need to quit being lazy.

Measurements:
thigh fullest par: 22.75 inches
thigh: 17
calf: 14
ankle: 8
right wrist: 6.25
right forearm: 10
right biceps: 11
waist: 36 (NW), 39 (AF)
hips: 40
chest: 36.25
neck: 14

So I plan on doing full measurements at the end of the 30 days. That way I am not disappointed if there are only small changes daily. I am 'bad' and weigh daily, it just seems to work for me. I don't think I will post my weight every time, probably just once a week.

So, is there anything my 'followers' would like to see? Question? I will try to answer them the best I can :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment