Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Todays food:

0800: 1 slice brisket (home smoked), ome pulled pork- no sauce (about 2 ounces total)
1000: 3 slices thick cut bacon, 2 eggs scrambled, 1 slice brisket, small piece pulled pork
1100: peach detox tea
1700: 1.5 Italian sausages, a few baked sweet potato chips, 5 almonds
2000: green tea with H&H and a 1/2 tsp honey
2100: don't be grossed out, it was kind of tasty and I had to try it just once in my life chocolate covered bacon

Okay, I was down .2 from yesterday, not much but I'll take it.  I think I am still recovering from the over indulgence of wine on Friday night.  I am glad I got that out of my system, it is just a silly thing to do.

Today I NEED to get out and run and see what my time is.  I really hope it is under 15 minutes.  If it is I am pretty sure I can pas my fitness test.  I was stressing about it last night, and that isn't helpful at ALL.

I see someone tomorrow about my shoulder.  I know they hate when we do this, but I am also going to ask for some thyroid labs.  I don't think that the new med schedule is working, and it is time to get to the bottom of this.  I think I need an extra medication, so I will push for it again.  Hopefully, someone will listen this time.

1904:
Did the run, I did it in 15:53, not fast enough.  Hopefully when I do the real deal the added adrenaline and having my music will help me get at least a minute off my time.  I also need to make sure I hydrate well before going out there, especially the two days before.  I am seriously going to have to increase my water intake here, I don't think my NJ intake will be enough for this drier climate.

D and I took the little kids for a long bike ride too, about an hour of bike riding, a break for my run, and then a break for hte Par Course (some body weight exercises) and another break for the playground.  It was really nice and it was a good 'move slowly' workout.  I hope the weather stays nice enough for us to go a few more times.

I am thinking that I have finally restricted carbs enough, not something I like to do too often, but right now is crisis mode and I need to lose another inch.  I have a bit of a headache, usually a good sign of adequate carb restriction.  After about 2-3 days of that I should be good to go back up to my normal car intake as long as I make sure it is all primal.  No more breading on chicken, no more onion rings or fried zucchini.  I need to really do this right.  Seriously, I believe that grains are bad for human consumption, so I need to avoid them.  I want to be healthy, and eating foods that are not healthy will not help me achieve my goal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment