Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

another good food day!

I still need to figure out how to moce slowly for about 40 minutes more, not sure that is going to happen. But, I did great with my food, and since diet is 80% of weight loss I can handle that.

Nothing exceptionally yummy to discuss today, although putting the leftover stuffing from my homemade jalapeƱo poppers on top of a burger was sooooo worth it! The only thing that would have made it better was bacon, because you KNOW bacon makes everything better. I could eat bacon 15 meals a day. A little to much sodium, but yum!

David defrosted some pork chops, so I will figure out something yummy to make with those for tomorrow. He can throw them on the grill.

Oh, I picked up some jeans yesterday at the thrift shop for $10, a little more than I normally want to spend on thrift shop pants. But!!!! They are a size 14, and they fit perfect. Thank you American Eagle. Now it stinks that low-rise pants fit me like regular pants...lol

Let's see f I can give an accurate rendition of the foods I ate. I so need to keep track as I eat it to make sure it is accurate.

0700: two hard boiled egg, 2 slices bacon, 1 piece beef jerky
0800: coffee
1000: beef jerky
1200: steak, carrots, snap peas
1400: cucumbers, beef jerky
1600: coffee, carrots
1700: bacon
1900: burger with popper stuffing (cream cheese, cheddar cheese, minced onion, garlic powder) and hot sauce, one bite of chef boyardee ravioli (blech, just as gross as I remember)
1930: 3 almonds

I heated up some French onion soup, but then didn't eat it. Not that hungry anymore. I still need 1 more serving of veggies though to get to 5 for a challenge I am doing. I am already in a deficit for this challenge, so I really need to 'rock' the things I can. The challenge includes days with whole grains, high carb days and limiting fats. I just can't do that to myself knowing how unhealthy it is to do so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment