Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cabbage Rolls

My wonderful husband made cabbage rolls today for dinner, thanks to Everyday Paleo and our neighbor down the street who let us borrow her pressure cooker.  Let me just say YUMMY!!!!!  Hubby added thre slices of chopped bacon to the meat.  It was so good.  I am really looking forward to having the leftovers for lunch.





I am thinking I want to get just a plain white plate for taking food photos.
So, life is good.  I am very happy to have finally made it below 158 pounds!  Downward!  My upper back is sore, I think from the way I am doing push-ups now, this is not a bad thing :)

My eats have been good today.  Let me tell you berries and coconut cream is the bomb, especially with a little dark chocolate shredded on top!










Of course I had to add a picture of my cutie girl.  I think she needs a bit of a hair cut :)














2 comments:

Mrs Swan said...

My hubby screams and runs when he hears the word cabbage!

Nutmeg1976 said...

Why because of the gas you produce after eating it?

Post a Comment