Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

I know, I know...slacker!

So, I have been such a slacker. I don't know why.  It isn't like I don't spend too much time on the internet anyway.  I just haven't felt much like 'talking' I guess.

Things are going well.  I finally decided once and for all I needed to be at a minimum wheat/gluten free.  So, for two weeks now the only indiscretion has been some onion rings last night.  I wanted at least half of the pregnancy to be 'primal/paleo'.  I am still including some grains in the form of rice, and still having a higher intake of carbs compared to how I ate pre-pregnancy.  I personally would not be upset if I were to go into ketosis for a bit, but honestly we don't know about the risk this would pose to the baby, so I decided it was better to play it safe.

Even with my carbs increased from 75-125 a day up to 100-150 I have been able to maintain a nice slow eight gain.  I had lost a bit in the beginning, which was most likely from getting back to being primal after going off the wagon for a few weeks around Easter.  I was back up to 158, then got pregnant and back to eating better and was back down to 153.  I cam currently 158 again.  So, breaking even?  Or an eight pound gain, depending on how you want to look at it.

So, hopefully I will be better about getting on here and posting.

Here is my most recent belly shot.  It is a few weeks old now.  I need to do another one.  Yes, those are pajama pants. It was late and I was already getting ready for bed :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment