Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Marvelous Meatballs!

No picture since they were devoured too quickly!



I am not one for really keeping track of what I did though, so I will do my best to give you the recipe if you want to try it.

1 pound ground pork
1.5 pound ground beef
1 extra large eggs
1 small onion chopped
2 cloves garlic minced
about 1-2 teaspoon of the following: garlic powder, onion powder and kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon cayenne
3 slices of cooked bacon crumbled
1/2 cup grated parmesan
2 tablespoonsof the powdery Kraft cheapass parmesan
1/2 to 1 cup thawed frozen chopped spinach, squeeze out extra moisture

brown onions and garlic in butter
toss everything into large bowl an mix until blended, do not over work the meat
gently roll into balls about the size of a racquetball.

Bake at 375 for 15 minutes, turn and back an additional 10 minutes. I switched the rack the pans were on for more even cooking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment