Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Thoughts

I am averaging about 1 pound a week of weight loss.  I have built some lean mass.  I am really happy about that!  In the first challenge I lost some lean mass, my guess is it was mostly glycogen and water, but still it looks a bit scary to see that.  I am overjoyed that this time around I gained some lean.  So my overall weight loss was not as dramatic, but do I care?  No, not really.

I am hoping that by keeping the weight loss to 1-2 pounds a week I can allow my skin time to shrink down a bit.  It isn't looking so hot with the extra sagging :(

So, the biceps.  Maybe they didn't grow because of the body fat loss.  Fat puffs things up too.  They LOOK better, which is the important part I think.  I will keep working on it.  I don't need them to be huge, I just want them to get bigger than 11 inches...lol

I had a good workout today.  I messed it up since I wanted to do 2 exercises for each target area and forgot a second upper body thing.  So, maybe some dips or something tomorrow to make up for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment