Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

I know, I know!

I really started the challenge on Tuesday last week, but I really, really didn't start until Wednesday, but I was 'good' on Tuesday so I went with it.  Well, I find it easier to keep track from Monday to Monday, so that is how I am doing it.  It means I couldn't reach all of my first week goals, but that is okay.

I picked up my new medication today for my thyroid.  It is a natural thyroid medication.  It should help to balance out my T4/T3.  I think it will help me feel better and help me lose weight.  I am pretty excited about it.

My fitness test is Thursday.  Nail biting!!

Food today:
breakfast- 10 almonds, tea with coconut milk
coffee with half and half
lunch: 2 eggs, 1 sausage patty, 1 serving brie, asparagus
snack: 5 almonds, 1 square dark chocolate
snack: 5 cashews
dinner: fried chicken with skin removed, 1 piece of bacon



Not the best since i usually like to have more veggies, but eh, it will do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment