Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Running Strikes again!

So, now my knee hurts AGAIN from Squadron PT.  I can't wait until Wednesday so I can get on profile and maybe get this knee to finally feel better.

Eating was good today, I had a couple of times where I was super hungry, but was able to stay primal for 90% of the day :)  I ate one bite of the shell from a taco salad and 1/4 of a piece of Ezekiel bread, so not bad at all.

I was down another pound this morning.  I don't expect that to keep happening, but if it would like to I wouldn't mind.

We had pizza soup for dinner, yummy!  Then David brought home some Taco Bell, I ate the guts of a steak taco and some of a chicken taco salad, but not the beans or rice.

Exercise today:
walk/run for about 20-25 minutes
cool down 5 minutes (walking)
squats on TG
calf raises on TG
fitter: 1 min
elliptical: 3 minutes
rebounder: 2 mins
SLR for my knees

Tomorrow I was going to run, but with my junked up knee I may do the elliptical instead and let the knee rest a bit more.  I should do a tabata dumbbell thrusters session too.

I guess that is all for now.  Have a good night all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment