Pages

Friday, January 24, 2020

Thoughts...

So, I have been living in another state while the family is "back home" without me. Of course, that means I have more time on my hands. More time to sit around and watch TV. So, why not try to get back on here and chat about life a little.

I have started to be "keto" not in the sense of less than 20 net carbs or anything like that. I am still pretty much primal, I just realized at one point that when I am really sticking to primal, I am probably in ketosis most of the time. So, in May 2018, I tested it, and I was right. Just 1 day of getting back to basics and I was in ketosis. So, now I spend time in keto groups, because so many of the paleo places have become a ghost town.

I even have my own group on Facebook, Utterly Lazy, Kinda Clean Keto...lol Yeah, it's silly but it works for now.

I plan to take measurements tomorrow and start a for real 30 day challenge. I haven't completed one in years, and I am way higher on my body fat percentage. I would love to get back down to about 24%. I think I'm probably close to 36% right now. A lot has happened since the last time I wrote. A lot. Talk about stress, and life just trying to knock you down. Okay, the emotions I'm feeling, I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet. So, more on the stress another day.

See ya tomorrow!


0 comments:

Post a Comment