Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Measurements--Finally!

I should have done this when I got my butt in gear on the 6th, but I didn't so here we are. I am thinking about being a little stricter, so maybe I'll count this as my day one of a new challenge. I have my next fitness test on February 20th, so I can do the challenge until then.

It will be hard to stay on track for the Super Bowl, but I know I can do it if I put my mind to it.


I downloaded a tracking app, but it was $5.99 to add more than 5 measurement spots and I don't have that in the budget right now. Maybe there's another one that's free? I would like to be able to easily see progress like i do on my weight app.

So, here they are, it's not pretty but everyone starts somewhere.

Neck: 14
Bust: 45
Chest: 37
Natural Waist: 36
Air Force waist: 37.5 (fitness test mode- 35.5)
Hips: 45.5
Bicep: 11.25
Forearm: 10.25
Wrist: 6
Thigh: upper 22, lower 15.25
calf: 14.5
Ankle: 7.75

I'll have to look through old posts to see how it compares to ages ago when I was close to my goal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment