Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

End of Day 2

Not too bad today.  I was able to stick closely to my eating plan with only 2 treats; dark chocolate and Tyson Pepperoni Any'tizers.  I did not do my workout though, which I really need!  I need to do the strength training if I want to build muscle.  So, now I need to fit it in somewhere, I guess Friday and Saturday.  Well, unless I lift tomorrow and then do the elliptical on Saturday.  Something.

I weighed in this a.m.  I was 160, blah.  Not sure why since I still wasn't 'bad' since the last challenge ended.  I did miss my thyroid meds twice and was not using any coconut milk, could either of those have made that much difference?  I don't know.  But, it is still less than two pounds up from the end of the last challenge.  Downward from here!

I will use the scale at the gym tomorrow to measure my body fat percentage.

Getting to bed by 11 is such a challenge for me.  I wish it wasn't because I know it will help me lose weight and just feel better in general.

Anyway, that is all for now.  I need to get my stuff ready for tomorrow.

Daily Goals:
in bed by 11 p.m.- yes
take supplements: Vit D, magnesium, fish oil- yes
track non-primal foods- yes

0 comments:

Post a Comment